Sonr Terms of Service
Welcome to Sonr ("we," "our," or "us"). By accessing or using our services, you agree to comply with and be bound by these Terms of Service ("Terms").
Your use of our services constitutes your acceptance of these Terms. If you do not agree with these Terms, please do not use our services.
We reserve the right to change, modify, or revise these Terms at any time. Any changes will be effective immediately upon posting. Your continued use of our services signifies your acceptance of updated or modified Terms.
- Eligibility: You must be at least 18 years old to use our services.
- Account Security: You are responsible for maintaining the security of your account.
- Compliance: You agree to comply with all applicable laws.
- Abuse: You must not abuse, harass, threaten, or intimidate any user.
- Ownership: All materials displayed or performed on our services are protected by copyright.
- License: We grant you a limited, non-exclusive, non-transferable license to access and use our services.
We shall not be liable for any indirect, incidental, special, consequential, or punitive damages.
We reserve the right to terminate or suspend your account and access to our services at our sole discretion, without notice, for conduct that we believe violates these Terms or is harmful to us, other users, or third parties, or for any other reason.
These Terms are governed by the laws of the State of Delaware, United States, without regard to its conflict of law principles.
For any questions about these Terms, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
By using our services, you acknowledge that you have read, understood, and agree to be bound by these Terms.